Friday, April 22, 2011

Above The Hills of Time

Above the hills of time the cross is gleaming,
Fair as the sun when night has turned to day;
And from it loves pure light is richly streaming,
To cleanse the heart and banish sin away.
To this dear cross the eyes of men are turning,
Today as in the ages lost to sight;
And for Thee, O Christ, mens hearts are yearning,
As shipwrecked seamen yearn for morning light.




God, I now that anthropologist said that god and goddess
are products of human's mind.
But when I believe in You, I know that you're working in my life.
And I see how you create all the things that happen in mine
makes my life wonderful.
When you have brought me this far, I know that you won't leave me,
even one second.
I am sorry for all my fault, sorry to make You cry, sorry to bring You down.
How You never ever let me down.


The cross, O Christ, Thy wondrous love revealing,
Awakes our hearts as with the light of morn,
And pardon oer our sinful spirits stealing,
Tells us that we, in Thee, have been reborn.
Like echoes to sweet temple bells replying
Our hearts, O Lord, make answer to Thy love;
And we will love Thee with a love undying,
Till we are gathered to Thy home above. 
(KJ 183)

0 comments: