Actually, I've already had a will to post this for so long. But then Dru was sick again so I couldn't post it until now. Here it is! See the picture above? There are my first mini-black dress a.k.a MBD, my first makeup kit, and my first wedges. Yup! They are all my firsts!
Firstly, I want to introduce you to my first MBD. I bought it before the high school prom night. I'd known that MBD is the most important item that you have to have. But it turned out I bought my MBD after I'd had several dresses. You know, I love dresses! I don't care when people tell me that I am a fatty or whatever. When you love it, you'll wear it with confident.
Secondly, let me introduce you to my first makeup kit. I had owned it before my first cultural mission to Europe. As a dancer, I must have my own makeup kit. When you go to the cultural mission and all you have to do is dancing, you must wear makeup like everyday. And you know what? Since then, I cannot go out without even a little finery on my face. Hey, I really enjoy wearing makeup! You know, it's just kinda fun!
Thirdly, meet my new and my very first wedges! My sister bought them for me and I really loooooove 'em! These are my only own wedges since they are my first. Before I had my very own ones, I usually borrow some from my sister. But having these wedges doesn't make me stop borrowing shoes from her. Hehehe..




0 comments:
Post a Comment