source: here
From the very first time I heard a story about this princess, I fell in love with her. I don't know why. You know, I always hate someone who is tortured with a puppy eyes and all that. It's like the person is the victim or anything. But I love Cinderella. I don't care if my sister despise all the Disney Princess, I still like the stories. They make me dream, you know.
I like Megara and Jasmine. They're sexy, full of energy, wild, free, and attractive. But still, my favorite is Cinderella. Maybe because of her fairy, maybe because of her beautiful gown, maybe because of her shoe, maybe because of her unnamed-Prince Charming who was finding her all over the place, or maybe because of her twins sisters and her step mum. I like the idea of the shoe which was left at the palace. It was like disaster but then turned into something magical la la la la la la... I know it's cliche and like what-on-earth-are-you-doing-other-than-dreaming? Hahaha.. But hmm I don't know. I just love it, okay?
But then my friend told me about the original version of Cinderella. He said that the original version is one of the step sister cut her leg and than it fit the shoe, so the Prince Charming married her instead of Cinderella. What a tragic-sad love story! Yeah, that tells me that fairy tales don't happen. Even in a story, Cinderella didn't get her Prince Charming. I learnt then, that dreams were meant for sleeping and Prince Charming doesn't exist.
But hey, I still dream. I still imagine everything. A friend of mine told me that I have to dream big. After dreaming, I have to wake up and see. I have to make my dreams become reality. Live high!

0 comments:
Post a Comment