Sunday, January 12, 2014

Aren't Those Why....?

Source: here

Several days ago, I went to Planetarium, Taman Ismail Marzuki. That was my fourth time going to the Planetarium. The first time I went there was when I was about five or six years old with mum, dad, Mas Abham, Mbak Ami, and my cousins who had a vacation in Jakarta (Wait, vacation? Jakarta? *sigh*). The second time was when I was on the third grades in elementary school, if I'm not mistaken. I still remember, when the sky was seemingly to be rotated, my friends were like "Uh oh!" and I was "Oh come on!" Lol, how boastful I was. Then, the third time was in October or November 2012 with Chi and Billy. It was Sunday and it was raining, just like today. We were from the Church, and willing to go to Ragusa to have some ice creams. But before we went to Ragusa, we went to Planetarium first. There were sooooo many children and yep, I easily got irritated by them. They were too noisy. But I tried to enjoy the show, though. The show in Planetarium seemed too short to me that time. I was like "Hey, there should be some things to be showed, explained, and learnt but they seem to have omitted it!" But then I let it go since we wanted to go to Ragusa that day.

The forth time I went to Planetarium was with a friend who had never been to Planetarium before. 29 years old and never been there before? :p Lol! That was fun, anyway. There were no too much children (actually there are some children who were shouting to each other during the show but it was okay), and the show was a bit longer than before. At the beginning of the show, I was excited, but at the mid of the show I was a bit sleepy and bored. But as the show was close to the ending, it got more exciting. There are some things I didn't aware of before. Like hmm about Jupiter.

I don't know why, since I was in Elementary School, I love Jupiter then any other planets. The second time I went to Planetarium, while my friends were gasping when they saw Venus because its beauty, I fell in love with Jupiter when it appeared on the screen. And then I found out that Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius. My sign. People on Earth call Jupiter as a sky wanderer, for its appearance from Earth is always wandering from a place to some places else. Yep, Jupiter can be seen with naked eyes in the sky at night, but not in Jakarta's sky, I suppose. Jupiter is a jovial planet, gets along with Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. From Wikipedia, later I knew, that Jovial or Jovian means "happy" or "merry", or in Greek, it means "blazing".

When the show finished, my friend asked, "Isn't there any question and answer session?" Then I answer, "Hahaha nope. Why?" He answered, "They didn't explain the Black Hole! I was waiting for that during the show." Then I was like, "Ah ya, you're right! All these years the managers of Planetarium haven't renewed the show. It shows and explains the same things for years. But oh, except Pluto." That conversation made me curious about Black Hole itself. I have found out that Black Holes are places where ordinary gravity has become so extreme that it overwhelms all other forces in the Universe. Once inside, nothing can escape a black hole's gravity, not even light. (source: here) Then I found out on that web that in the centre of the galaxy in which we live, seen in the constellation Sagittarius (Archer), there lies a supermassive black hole. But fortunately (is it?) our Sun in our Solar System won't move closer to that black hole. So, can I say that we're safe? Let's answer this question later.

Hmm.. Those facts makes me think.. Isn't that why Sagittarians are wanderer in spirit and in physical, because Jupiter is called as a Sky Wanderer? Isn't that why Sagittarians are honest and hate to have double face, because Jupiter can be seen with naked eyes in the night sky? Isn't that why Sagittarians mostly seem to be happy, since Jupiter is a Jovial Planet? Isn't that why Sagittarians sometimes be the centre of the spotlight even Sags don't ask for it, since in the constellation Sagittarius lies a supermassive black hole?

Gosh, I am becoming more freaky about zodiak. But, ah, it is fun, anyway! Well, I mean, all those zodiak thingy are not something irrational. It's something scientific because there is the explanation behind the traits of every single zodiak. Isn't it?

PS: I even love Sailor Jupiter and prefer her to any other sailors for Sailor Jupiter is the most powerful, independent, beautiful, and friendly amongst all. And that happened before I knew that Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius.

0 comments: