Pulang ke kotamu
Ada setangkup haru dalam rindu
Masih seperti dulu
Tiap sudut menyapaku bersahabat
Penuh selaksa makna
Terhanyut aku akan nostalgi
Saat kita sering luangkan waktu
Nikmati bersama
Suasana Jogja
-Kla Project, Jogja
It's Yogya, finally! I went on a short trip to Yogyakarta with my friends. Nisa, Ibnu, Ajonk, Tofan, Udung, and Ian accompany me escaping routine in Jakarta. The trip was so fun that makes me very happy! Borobudur, Sundak Beach in Wonosari, Taman Sari, and Malioboro make me crazy about Yogyakarta. The more I learn about that city, the more I love Yogya. I also finally met my aunt, aunty, and my little cousin named Azzam. Guess what, he became my object of photography when I was lost in boring time. Those pictures above were taken by me except, of course, the ones which consist of me. Ian taught me a lot about photography, and I am very thankful for it. Really look forward to the next trip, guys!
4 comments:
kapan balik, astiiiii :)
baru tadi pagi, suci. hehe
Dua hari lagi aku ke Jogja :D
Halo Una :D salam kenal dari temennya Suci! Hehehe.. Have fun ya di Jogja
Post a Comment