Friday, February 22, 2013

random thoughts

While having multiple statuses and roles, you cannot just ignore one. Every thing has its own place and package. I won't give up just because it's not simple to undergo. I won't give up because it's worth to fight for.

Can I make a move to stay in the game yet still sober and remember my name?

We are moving on. Each of us goes our own way. Maybe that's why we recognize the changing but feel okay with it.

What is this? Am i growing up so i am just used to the changing?

People say that the one who stands in your way is you yourself. Yes, i have to fight my own self to win.

I just read it, and I love this quote:
"Why be frightened of everything that you are not? Girls who read understand people, like characters, develop. Except in the Twilightseries." (http://ipehnirbito.tumblr.com/)

Time flies abandon the past. I gasp for the fast rhythm and tempo. Painful feet, refreshing the soul. There is always something to pay for things.

This is the battle. I don't know what "real battle" is like what people talk about. They say, the world of work is the real battle. What is real? I don't think my life now is the unreal one. This is the battle.

I am so in love. I don't know by who, what, even why. But I know how I can be in love. My brother and sister are just so lovely. How can't I be so in love, then?


0 comments: